- PGA Class ‘AAT’ Professional
- Masters Degree in Sports Biomechanics (Sheffield Hallam University)
- Master Zen Golf Mechanic
- Certified FlowMotion Golf Coach
- Level 2 Gym Instructor
- Anatomy In Motion (AIM) Practitioner
- Anatomy Trains I
- TPI Certified Golf Fitness Professional
- TPI Junior Golf Coach Level 2
- ‘Fit for Golf’ Level 1 and 2 – Ramsay McMaster Physiotherapy Institute
- BASES Member (British Association of Sport and Exercise Science)
- UKSCA Associate member (United Kingdom Strength and Conditioning Association)
- Trackman University 2 day course
- Coaching conferences with Peter Cowen, David Leadbetter, John Jacobs, Jim Hardy, Dr. Jim Suttie, Martin Hall, Denis Pugh and Chuck Cook.
- Paul Chek – ‘Scientific Conditioning for Golf’
- ‘Functional Movement Screening’ – Coventry University
- ‘Training for Performance’ – European Golf Performance Institute
- ‘The Body Matters’ - European Golf Performance Institute
- Feldenkrais Method Introductory - 'turning and twisting'
About Sam Skeldon, Assistant Teaching Professional
Sam is a recently Qualified PGA Professional and is Assistant Teaching Professional to Marcus at the Zen Golf Academy. He is trained and mentored by Marcus as a Zen Golf Mechanic and FlowMotion coach. As a passionate coach he is committed to his continual personal development to provide the best learning environment to all his pupils.
Sam coaches golfers of all abilities and is heavily involved in running our Junior Coaching Academy and delivering our 'Get Into Golf' beginner courses. He likes to keep fit, is a keen player and competes in regional PGA events.
In addition to being a FlowMotion coach, Sam is also experienced in custom fitting and has extensive product knowledge having worked for one of the industry's largest retailers. He brings this expertise into his lessons to ensure you are playing with the correct equipment to help your game.
- PGA 'AA' Professional
- Zen Golf Mechanic
- FlowMotion Coach
Some of the workshops he has attended:
- Level 1 - Postural breakdown and their influence on swing biomechanics
- Level 2 - Golf Biomechanics and it's correlation to swing and physical function